Rice, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
Rice is a truly unique and awe inspiring, luxury villa retreat and spa resort that awards pure relaxation in a wonderfully surreal and tropical setting. Conceived as a tribute to Bali’s famous rice terraces, it is located quite literally within the middle of a gently sloping amphitheatre of meandering rice paddy terraces. There are spectacular and serene views through the 1km jungle clad rice valley onwards towards the Indian Ocean. Now available for freehold investment and exclusive to Claire Brown Realty are 19 opulent and intimate luxury spa villa properties. Additionally, the creative operational model at Rice has been tailored to provide extremely healthy returns for investors…
Project at a Glance
- Rice is a spectacular luxury villa and spa retreat that offers investors a pioneering and very healthy, multi-revenue generating, high yield income opportunity.
- Located in Tabanan - Bali’s hottest investment location - Rice will occupy a truly unique and dramatically beautiful setting within a 1 km rice terrace bowl valley and amphitheatre.
- Tabanan is rapidly emerging as the most desired region in Bali for sophisticated luxury villa resorts and private villa estate holiday accommodation. Tabanan is away from the hustle and bustle of overcrowded traditional tourist locations and is already seeing significant increases in land and property prices.
- Fully managed villas are available in Rice at just $295,000.
- There will be just 19 detached, 2 storey awe inspiring villas made up of 100 sqm of pure luxury with private swimming pool, balcony and unique spa bathroom. The properties within Rice will be creatively and carefully crafted using natural stone and natural materials throughout.
- Conceptualised and architecturally inspired by traditional rice barns Rice Villas blend wonderfully into the natural tropical surroundings and Bali's rich cultural rice heritage.
- Spectacular three tier 300sqm infinity swimming pool cascading through the rice terraces, with gourmet yet relaxed ambient restaurant and lounge gallery. There will also be a yoga pavilion with lava stone Jacuzzi and a sunset bar lounge with panoramic views.
- Incorporating a unique day spa business model, investors at Rice can enjoy net returns of 13.3% + based on a conservative 55% occupancy rate.
- The team behind Rice includes the founder and CEO of an American multi- million US$ private equity capital investment firm, specialising in the financing of powerful investment opportunities in the Asian region and the Claire Brown Realty Group, turnkey specialists in the field of luxury villa lifestyle resorts in South East Asia from project concept and design through villa sales to resort management and operation.
rice - the site!