At a glance - Sahaja & Sawah, Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
The spectacular Sahaja and Sawah Villa Retreat on the exotic island of Bali is surrounded by luscious green paddy fields and overlooks the Indian Ocean in the delightful region of Tabanan – Bali's most compelling investment hotspot. The resort which is already completed and operational presents a low risk investment in a great location that promises fabulous capital growth.
Don’t forget we are offering all investors 50% non status mortgages – hurry to get in touch for the information !
- Sahaja & Sawah is an exclusive private villa retreat on the world renowned island of Bali famed for its enchanting energy, breathtaking scenery and warm friendly people
- This tranquil retreat is located in Tabanan which is an up and coming area. It is considered to be Bali's most beautiful province and land prices have doubled in the last 18 months and property prices projected to enjoy a period of accelerated growth. This should lead to a doubling or trebling of values within the next 3 to 5 years
- Sahaja and Sawah comprises of luxurious accommodation of just 16 Sawah Townhouses, 4 Indah Villas and 7 Sahaja Villas and offers luxury in a truly peaceful and stunningly beautiful setting. Full maid service is on hand and everything from in- villa spa services to shopping delivered to your villa can be organised for you!
- And when you are ready to venture out, the retreat is about 50 minutes from Seminyak – a fashionable Balinese resort town popular for fine dining, shops and bars and relaxing on the beach
- Sahaja and Sawah has virtually sold out and we have just a handful of properties left remaining for sale - pricing starts from only €120k – this represents excellent value for the size of property and excellent location!
- Some villas also come with the added benefit of non - status 50% finance!!! Please ask us for the details!
- Tourism is on the rise in Bali and rental returns are projected to be at least 8%, even at less than 50% occupancy
- Sahaja and Sawah is already completed and operational – please visit the resort's own website for further information: www.sahajaandsawah.com