At A Glance - The River Bangkok, Thailand
The River is Bangkok's finest waterfront condominium and offers an unrivalled choice of luxurious apartments, duplexes and penthouses in 2 iconic towers on the banks of the famous river that flows through Thailand's vibrant capital. The River has an exclusive and prime location right in the heart of Bangkok's only true 5 star neighbourhood and commands stunning views across the river and to the city's skyline.
- The River is a prestigious waterfront development comprising two unique towers of exceptional style and offers supremely luxurious properties with one of the best addresses in Bangkok
- The 2 towers that make up The River have a prime location on the banks of the world famous river Chao Phraya and boast 120m of exclusive river frontage
- The development also includes a river promenade with a variety of entertainment and fine dining experiences, a state of the fitness centre, riverfront gym, sports courts, riverfront infinity pool, leisure pools, breath taking sky gardens and 24 hour security
- The unique location of the river allows residents to be right in the heart of Thailand's capital city with easy access to Bangkok's business and shopping hubs coupled with all the pleasures of waterfront living
- The apartments and duplexes are luxurious and thoroughly modern in every way. The building position and orientation were extensively studied in order to ensure unobstructed views out from every unit.
- Pricing in The River starts ranges from just $195k usd for a fabulous studio up to $8.7m usd for an outrageous penthouse!
- With its highly desirable location, rental returns at The River are expected to be 7%
- The developer - Raimon Land is a multi award winning real estate company and one of Thailand's finest. Listed on the Thai stock exchange, Raimon Land has 7 successfully completed projects located in Bangkok and major Thai resorts
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that all general information and descriptions of projects and properties on this website are correct, we do urge all investors to make their own checks and always to seek independent legal advice when purchasing property overseas. Information can be subject to change and whilst we do endeavor to keep this site up to date we cannot guarantee accuracy at all times.