the Pacific Concord Properties Cebu Lancaster project - at a glance:
- on cebu island, philippines
- a high class hotel resort aimed at expats, Chinese tourists and business travelers from all over SE Asia
- situated near the Hilton, Shangri La and a luxury shopping mall.
- within walking distance to tropical beach, 5 mins to the airport, golf and country club also nearby
- studio, one bed, two bed and loft style apartments for sale from £26k!!!
- fully furnished, fully managed, all hotel services (spa and pools, F&B, business centre, gym etc) at 4 star level
- rental returns pooled equally on per m2 basis so will provide regular income - returns expected at 13.5%
- zero risk as buyer pays into escrow account with Philippines National Bank (PNB)
- earlybird investors don't delay - planned price increases by 30% by year end (2005)
- managed by industry heavy weights in the real estate and hotel sector - highly experienced and totally professional see web site www.pacificconcord.com.ph
- capital growth plus rental will double outlay within 3 to 5 years (max)
As a pure investment venture , I strongly recommend this new 'boutique condotel'.
This project has only recently been released to market and interest has been high. Read on.
***this is one to watch ***
economics - quick review
With GDP growing at 6% a year and booming regional tourism, the Philippines is one of the fastest growing and most profitable residential property markets in Asia, for investors to be in over the next 3-5 years. Manila, the capital, is fast becoming one of Asia's business hotspots and as the economy begins the journey to catch up with its regional neighbours, prices are still low enough for Filipino based businesses to compete and win big ticket contracts - often because of competitive unit costs (staff wages, land prices etc). Cebu, in particular, has been listed as one of the fastest growing sectors in the Philippines in recent years, due to its strong tourism demand and because of its main Chinese links as a trading and manufacturing Free Export Trade Centre.
For a premium resort, this project is already under priced. There is massive opportunity for capital growth as there is unlimited room upstairs.
The Cebu Lancaster will be a flagship hotel - to own a piece of it for just £26k is a very special opportunity indeed.